We may provide you an exchange, store credit or refund if:
- The product displays a manufacturing fault & or latent manufacturing defect
- The product is not fit for purpose or states purpose made in any advertising or packaging statement
- Does not match the online image ,description or measurements
- The product was damaged in transit due to mishandling or insufficient packaging.
And you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Giftbox with proof of purchase, such as your Giftbox tax invoice, receipt or bank statement. The item must be returned, in its original condition with labels/tickets attached & with the packaging intact. If you meet all conditions we can arrange the item to be exchanged or provide a store credit, refund or exchange.
Giftbox reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
Australian Online Customers – how to return a faulty item
In the event your are required to return an item, a free return label will be generated and sent to you via email. You can either print this label yourself or your local Australia Post LPO can print the label for you, simply show them the email on your phonne and they can scan the attached barcode.Please enclose your goods with the required paperwork and once we have received item we will either exchange the item or provide a full refund including postage.
For more information on sending returns you can visit https://auspost.com.au/sending/returns
International Online Customers
Unfortunately we do not ship overseas
If you return any item it will be implied that you agree to indemnify Giftbox and keep Giftbox indemnified, and hold harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, taxes, liability and/or expense that may be incurred by Giftbox arising out of or in connection with the return by any other person as a result of your, or any person under your authority:
(a) act or omission;
(b) breach of these terms and conditions; or
(c) breach of any legislation applicable in Australia and overseas.
If at any time you feel that your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or rights in accordance with Giftbox Online Returns Policy contained in this document are not being satisfactorily observed by our staff then you may escalate your dispute in writing to:
Shahin Enterprises Pty Ltd
PO Box 322
Kensington Park, SA 5068
Manufacturing fault or latent manufacturing defect
A faulty product will be deemed to have a manufacturing fault or latent manufacturing defect if:
- a reasonable customer would not have purchased the goods if they had been fully aware of the extent of the failure or defect
- the goods depart in a significant respect from any description, sample or model
- the goods are substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied within a reasonable time the goods are unsafe
Not fit for Purpose
Goods are not fit for purpose if:
- they are not fit for all purposes you would usually use those goods for;
- they are not fit for any represented purpose
- they are not fit for a purpose you made known to sales staff at the time of purchase.
Proof of Purchase includes but is not limited to:
- Smokemart receipt
- Credit Card or Bank Statement showing Giftbox description
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org