LELO Gigi 2 G Spot Massager Turquoise Blue
- Twice the fun
- 2 in 1 G-spot Vibrator
- Made with body-safe ABS plastic and silicone
- Free Shipping
Orb is the perfect couples' starter ring for some extra fun. Designed with beginners in mind, it's a great way to explore together.
Orb boosts pleasure for everyone, enhancing sensations and keeping things firmer and longer-lasting. Plus, with 10 pleasure settings, it's versatile and stimulating. For vulva owners, the dual motor and flexible rabbit ears provide powerful and precise clitoral pleasure during penetration.
- 2 in 1 G-Spot Vibrator
- Designed for targeted G-spot pleasure
- Flattened tip for precise sensations
- Fully waterproof
- Made with extra soft, body-safe silicone
- 8 Pleasure settings
- Size: 165 x 35 x 33 mm
- Material: Body-safe silicone and ABS plastic
- Weight: 79g
- User Time: Up to 4 h
- 8 Pleasure Settings
- 1x GIGI™ 2 G Spot Massager
- 1x Satin Storage Pouch
- 1x USB Chord
- 1x Warranty Registration Card
- 1x Detailed instruction manual
- 1x Sachet of Personal Moisturiser
Make sure GIGI™ 2 is unlocked by pressing and holding the + and - buttons together for 3 seconds until the light turns on. Press + button to turn on; press again to increase vibration strength. Press <> buttons to switch between the 8 vibration patterns. Press – button to reduce vibration strength. Press and hold ( ) or - button to turn off
- Only use water based lubricant, never use silicon based as this will damage your device.
- Always clean your toy thoroughly before and after each use with clean warm water and soap. Rinse and pat dry with a lint-free towel or cloth.
- Always store toy in the provided storage pouch, to avoid dust build up or damage from other materials, and to keep it safe from sunlight or other extreme heats.
- Always switch off after use.
A product cannot be returned once the packaging and/or seal has been broken. If your product is faulty, we will facilitate a return and replacement via the product manufacturer. Please ensure you retain proof of purchase.
What materials are LELO toys made of?
All LELO pleasure devices are made of specially engineered body-safe silicone and ABS thermoplastic polymer, which add to their waterproof properties. Some devices also contain aluminum alloy and gold leaves, adding to the smooth luxury feel people fall in love with. And most importantly, all devices are made for longevity and endurance for safe use on all intimate occasions.
Does my device come with a warranty?
Yes, all devices are covered by a manufacturers warranty. The details of these warranties are contained inside the packaging with your device.
What is the difference between the 1-year warranty and 10 year guarantee?
The one year warranty covers you up to one year after the purchase date. If there is a problem within this time, you can claim and receive a free replacement. Just make sure you save the receipt for your purchase. The ten year guarantee covers your product for the ten years after your one-year warranty expires. If you encounter a problem with your LELO product within this time, you will be entitled to a 50% discount on LELO for the purchase of a new device (limited for one-time use only but can be applied to up to five items in a single order). Full coverage details can be found within your product's packaging.
How do I register my LELO product?
You will need to register directly with LELO website. Find the account icon (a person outline) on the top right corner. Once at the login page, select the Sign in/Create account option and enter your information. Afterward, you can click on 'LELO Warranty' and enter the information that applies to your LELO product. If you've already bought some of our products, log in to your existing account and see what's new in store for you. *Note: The serial number of your LELO product can be found on the back of your authenticity card included with your product.
Are there any health considerations or conditions I should be aware of before using personal massage products?
Yes, there are several important health considerations to keep in mind when using personal massage products:
1. If you are pregnant or have any medical conditions, such as diabetes, phlebitis, thrombosis, or other health issues, it's crucial to consult with a medical professional before using any personal massage product to assess the risk of blood clots.
2. Do not use these products on areas that have pre-existing injuries or on swollen skin to prevent further discomfort or injury.
3. If you have implanted medical devices, such as a pacemaker, or have undergone surgery in the relevant body parts, it is essential to consult a medical professional before using personal massage products to ensure safety and compatibility.
How does the travel lock function work?
To lock or unlock your device, press the + and - button at the same time and hold for about 5 seconds. The blinking light will confirm you locked/unlocked your LELO.
My brand new LELO won't turn on!
Some devices come with the travel lock already on. Simply pres and hold the + and - buttons together for 5 seconds and this will unlock your device. The blinking light will confirm you unlocked your LELO. And you're ready to charge your device and have some fun!
How do I charge my LELO product?
All LELO toys need to be charged before you first use them. After that, only power them when they are completely empty to save their battery life. Lights will start to blink, indicating a recharge is needed. When lights are steady device is fully charged, and you're ready to go.