Smile Makers Wild Erotic Kneads Massage Oil
- Scented Massage Oil "Wild" - Hot and intense
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Ingredients from organic farming
- 100 ml
- Delivered in discreet packaging
Create and lock in erotic memories and intimate emotions with this delicate and sensual scented massage oil.
Developed with insights from Smile Makers' community and research, its scents have been selected based on triggers for sexual emotions. Using a 100% natural formulation, its voluptuous texture glides irresistibly on the skin.
Its woody, spicy top notes and the rousing and relaxing essence of lavender will lead you along a sensual trail through forests and fields, as you surrender to all your deepest fantasies.
- Partnered use: If you are not feeling sexual but looking to create an intimate moment, why not massage each other? Even 5 minutes can have a very relaxing impact. A massage is a great way to relax together and build up arousal. A massage can be such a lovely way to practice aftercare. Lock in an intimate moment with a scented massage oil to fully unlock the relaxing power of pleasure and to seal a precious memory. Solo use: Pour some massage oil in your hands and try a breast massage. Give yourself a nice tease by massaging slowly the thighs and the pubis without touching the vulva. Any other erogenous zone you fancy and can reach? Knead away!
- Solo use: Pour some massage oil in your hands and try a breast massage. Give yourself a nice tease by massaging slowly the thighs and the pubis without touching the vulva. Any other erogenous zone you fancy and can reach? Knead away!
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Linalool.
The Erotic Kneads Massage oils are for external use only. They’re perfect for all-body massage or focusing on one specific area. If you’re using on vulvas or penises, clean the area afterwards – especially if you’re using condoms.
Is massage oil the same as lubricant?
No, massage oil and lubricant are not the same. Lubricants (we love water-based ones) are designed for use on the vulva or vagina to increase sensations and ease dryness and discomfort during sex. Massage oils are for sensual play on the whole body.Because massage oils are oil-based, they can damage condoms and silicone sex toys – so be sure to keep them separate.