Bug-A-Salt 3.0 Passion Assassin
- A popular modern-day alternative to the fly swat
- Uses salt to keep the bugs at bay
- 12-month warranty
- Free shipping
Get ready to aim, shoot, and conquer!
Hey there bug-busters, are you tired of those uninvited guests crashing your meals and buzzing around your space? Ever wished you had a superhero gadget to deal with pests? Look no further!
Say goodbye to the icky aftermath of squashed bugs and toxic sprays. We've got something that'll blow your mind: BUG-A-SALT, the air-powered weapon that sends pests packing without leaving a trace.
This plastic toy gun harnesses the power of everyday table salt to create a bug-blasting spectacle. It's a safe, chemical-free solution to ensure your food and surroundings stay untainted.
No Mess, No Stress:
Clean and efficient way to deal with pests, leaving your space spick and span.
Kick Toxic Sprays:
Bug-a-Salt is non-toxic, so you can finally bid farewell to those harmful fumes.
Dealing with a major pest invasion? Activate rapid-fire mode for an intense bug-blasting experience.
- New Cross-Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It's like butter on toast.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets & idiots
- Barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for enhanced accuracy. You can nail the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: common houseflies, mosquitos, pest/poisonous spiders, small – large (but not XL) roaches, lantern flies, cabbage worms, earwigs and moths.
The Bug-A-Salt Pink Passion Assassin 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter.Those who are fluent in handling equipment of this nature will appreciate custom improvements such as cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, the sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
Can I use anything besides salt in the Bug-A-Salt?
NO! Using other substances will cause problems with your Bug-A-Salt. Warranty is voided if other substances are used.
Is the Bug-A-Salt dangerous?
No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect like any equipment. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture.
What kind of salt does it use?
Ordinary table salt from your local supermarket.
Will the salt splatter the bug?
No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up.
How much salt does the Bug-A-Salt shoot?
A pinch of salt.
Which safety disclaimers should I be aware of?
It's important to be aware of the following safety disclaimers when using this device: (1) Do not point the gun at anyone. Always treat it as if it were a loaded firearm to prevent accidents and ensure the safety of everyone around. (2) Avoid pointing the gun at family pets, whether they are your own or someone else's. (3) This device is intended for use on pest insects only. Please do not target butterflies, praying mantises, or similar creatures with this device.